If you’d like to be added to the waiting list please contact Kim O’Bryan | Director of Development & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What once was a two-page office photo-copied HeartLands Conservancy newsletter called Commonfields has now become the much loved glossy magazine, Meanderings. Watch as it changes again to a live show.
Join us as the hot topics of the community come to life as guest speakers, video presentations, and art entertain guests. Truly from the page to the stage!
Red Oak Sponsors: DJM Ecological Services
Sponsor: Kaskaskia Regional Port District
Sponsor: Studio Archaeos
2022 Meanderings LIVE! Presenters:
• Rick Essner, SIUE Professor of Biological Sciences B.S., M.N.S., Ph.D. | “Honey, I Shrunk the Frogs: Uncontrolled Landing Behavior in Miniaturized Pumpkin Toadlets”
• Lori Powell, Belleville Heart Garden and Community Orchard Steward | “Urban Infill Land Stewardship; Transforming Unloved Spaces”
• Scott Moss, LCCC Associate Professor of Biology | “A “prescribed” Fireside Chat”
• Marilyn Kinsella, Storyteller, Writer, Author | “The Piasa Bird & Nature”
• Libby Reuter, Artist/Project Director at Watershed Cairns | “Watershed Cairns: Water Marked with Art”
• Lillie Douglas, Valentine Conservation Community Group Co-Founder | “Valentine Conservation Community Park & Bike Trail”
• Mary Vandevord, CEO & President HeartLands Conservancy | “Exploring Nature in Southwestern Illinois”
• Trophy Mules, Corey Saathoff & Scott Swartz | “Special Musical Guests: St. Louis Acoustic Guitar Band”
For more information, please contact Kim O’Bryan, Director of Development & Events at HLC | 618-566-4451 x 10 | email@example.com.
Seating limited. Reservations are held at the door. No printed tickets are needed.
We look forward to seeing you there.