SOLD OUT! From the page to the stage. Please join us for Meanderings LIVE!
Red Oak Sponsor: DJM Ecological Services
Sponsor: Kaskaskia Regional Port District
Sponsor: Studio Archaeos
2022 Meanderings LIVE! Presenters:
• Rick Essner, SIUE Professor of Biological Sciences B.S., M.N.S., Ph.D. | “Honey, I Shrunk the Frogs: Uncontrolled Landing Behavior in Miniaturized Pumpkin Toadlets”
• Lori Powell, Belleville Heart Garden and Community Orchard Steward | “Urban Infill Land Stewardship; Transforming Unloved Spaces”
• Scott Moss, LCCC Associate Professor of Biology | “A “prescribed” Fireside Chat”
• Marilyn Kinsella, Storyteller, Writer, Author | “The Piasa Bird & Nature”
• Libby Reuter, Artist/Project Director at Watershed Cairns | “Watershed Cairns: Water Marked with Art”
• Lillie Douglas, Valentine Conservation Community Group Co-Founder | “Valentine Conservation Community Park & Bike Trail”
• Mary Vandevord, CEO & President | “Exploring Nature in Southwestern Illinois”
• Trophy Mules, Corey Saathoff & Scott Swartz | “Special Musical Guests: St. Louis Acoustic Guitar Band”
What is Meanderings LIVE?
What once was a two-page office photo-copied HeartLands Conservancy newsletter called Commonfields has now become the much loved glossy magazine, Meanderings. Watch as it changes again to a live show.
Join us as the hot topics of the community come to life as guest speakers, video presentations, and art entertain guests. Truly from the page to the stage!
Seating limited. Reservations are held at the door. No printed tickets are needed.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Please register to attend below. You may add attendees names in the comment section at the bottom of the registration form.
5:30PM | Cocktails on the patio & live music
6:30PM – 7:30PM | Buffett Dinner
7:00PM – 9:00PM | Show
Location: Fletcher’s Kitchen & Tap
1524 Clinton Hills Pkwy
Swansea, IL 62226 United States