RFP | Prequalified Contractors
To further HLC’s organizational purposes, HeartLands Conservancy (HLC) intends to pre-qualify firms to provide the following services and/or technical assistance for potential future projects:
• Environmental/Natural Resource Planning & Engineering
• Forestry (including GIS mapping, policy, urban forestry planning, and management)
• Wetland Restoration
• Landscape Architecture
• Botany & Ecological Services
• Wildlife Biologist (Midwest, Southern Illinois)
• Stream Restoration/Stabilization and Erosion Control
• Water Quality/Stormwater Best Management Practices Engineering and/or construction
• Stormwater Modeling
• Site Development/Construction Management
• Site Surveying
• Urban Design & Placemaking
• Bike & Pedestrian, Trail Transportation Engineering
• Community engagement/Facilitation
• Sign Fabrication (Interpretive, site wayfinding, regulatory, directional, etc.)
• Legal Services (under a separate RFP)
This pre-qualification process will determine the list of firms that will be eligible for the award of contracts/sub-contracts for the period beginning May 1, 2023 and ending December 31, 2025. HLC reserves the right to receive Statement of Qualifications and to pre-qualify firms after April 4, 2023.
Deadline: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 6:00 p.m. CST by email.
Read the full RFP here.