As a member of HeartLands Conservancy, you provide support for the preservation of open spaces and special places where people live and work in southwestern Illinois.
Most importantly, you’ll become part of a diverse community of people, businesses, and organizations who treasure southwestern Illinois and who are working together so that our region will always be a place of beauty and natural life.
The benefits of membership include:
- Subscription to our quarterly member magazine, Meanderings
- Special invitations to hikes, treks, trail and preserve openings, and other events
- Discounts on classes, plant sales, and events
- Discounts on Conservation@Home Certification
- Opportunities to meet with other individuals from throughout Southwestern Illinois who share a passion for conservation and our region’s special places
If you ordered a Member t-shirt during May 2022 you can pick up in person Wednesday, July 6th at the Swansea Clinton Hills Conservation Park pavilion.